Do you know that many nursery brands spend up to a third of the cost of your pram just on advertising?
Making the right choices for your baby could save you a fortune - and make life easier.
You need to be clear on your priorities. There is no doubt that most people want a pram that looks good, but once you have ticked that box, what’s next? Where do you start? Basically, a travel system is a pushchair with a detachable car seat. The car seat attaches to the pushchair by clicking or slotting on it, or by using special adaptors.
Parents need to think about their car seat first…..and then the type of chassis they want. Get this right and you will have peace of mind. If you opt for a lie-flat carrycot/car seat such as the award winning JANE MATRIX, recommended by Made for Mums and many other industry health and safety experts, you will be making the safest and healthiest choice.
Children’s safety is paramount and when researching and developing new products, Jané aims to exceed industry regulations. Jané’s design and technology innovations ensure that all products are designed for babies’ health as well as safety. Jané is committed to developing revolutionary products which are protected by patents to produce superior strollers and child car safety seats that outperform the competition.
The strength of Jané as a brand is based in two distinguishing values.
Firstly, our continuous investment in research and community service which is proven by our studies on child passenger safety with RACC and our education programs.
The second is the fact that our product range is based on continuous research and product development. Our product philosophy has remained constant; to offer the best, most distinctive and unique products while ensuring that they have been carefully developed in order to give the best performance possible. We also strive to pass along advantages to our customers by offering them, and most especially, their children, special features and characteristics which can’t be found in products from other brands.
A number of products and brands with wide distribution have appeared on the market lately, products strongly based on trends and style, designed for short-term use. These products don’t last and consumers eventually come to realize what is truly behind this type of business, the company’s lack of vision for the future and a serious commitment to research within the world of infants.
Jané’s strategy has always been the polar opposite to this type of frivolity. The Jané Company was founded in 1932 and our philosophy is to perpetuate and strengthen as a business. That Jané is a leader in baby care is unquestionable. Our ability to communicate, our sense of responsibility and our unflagging implication makes our obligation to society a completely natural one. That is what makes us different, original and absolutely authentic.
Jané Crash Test Research Centre
Since 1932 Jané has constantly reinvested in research and development. This philosophy has led to the creation of the Jané Crash Test Research Centre, built in 2003 it is the only private test laboratory in Spain for child safety research. Unlike other brands, our crash test centre is based in-house at our factory in Palau- Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona). This means we can constantly test and retest our products on a daily basis. And that's how we can offer you the most tested seats on the market with the strictest certification of Europe.
Our crash testing facility is simply exceptional, setting new standards and consistently pioneering breakthroughs in child safety. We are proud that safety is embedded in the DNA of the Jané brand and for over ten years the centre has been committed to ensuring our products are simply the safest and most advanced on the market.
The Research Centre has recently had an upgrade to future-proof all our operations and ensures that we continue to create products that are innovative and offer the best protection and health benefits for babies and children. All our high-speed testing is carried out according to ECE Regulations.
Check out our CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTER
Here’s our checklist
- Look for a travel system which is easy to use. Check that you can easily click the car seat onto the chassis, ones that don’t require awkward fitting kits are much easier and quicker to use.
- Choose what type of system best suited for you, a three or four-wheeler or a tandem.
- Consider your lifestyle. If you are an outdoors family, go for an all-terrain model like the award winning Jané Trider or Crosswalk models.
- Use the car a lot? Long trips planned? then consider investing in a LIE-FLAT CARSEAT / CARRY COT, as lie-flat is the safest way for a baby to travel as it keeps baby's airways open - remember that baby is not meant to travel for long periods over two hours in the upright position; some officials even say no longer than 30 minutes.
- Not all pushchair manufactures also produce car seats, JANE is one of the safest car seat and pram manufactures in the world.
- Always think about your car seat and make it your top priority. Put Safety first and worry about the bling later.
- Consider an ISO-FIX base, which stays secure in the car for you to simply click on the car seat for safe and quick installation every time.
- With regards to what you should pay for a travel system, you can go all out and head well over the £1000 mark, but why? there are several much more economical ranges coming in under £600. At JANÉ we bring you the best in quality and innovation. We do not spend a fortune of glossy advertising. We pass on that saving directly to our customers.
JANÉ UK, home of the safest, most innovative travel systems, bring deals directly to you.
No fuss, no fancy photo shoots…. We don’t pay…. so, you don’t pay.
Check out our fabulous range of award-winning car seats, buggies and nursery goods.
or check out our simply fabulous OFFERS page for truly exceptional, unmatched value.
See Special Offer Now