Jane Trider + Transporter 2 + Koos iSize
The Jané Trider lets you enjoy your trips out with complete freedom. It offers you a chassis with minimalist style complete with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Off Road Suspension
The three large high performance puncture-proof PU rubber wheels are perfect for adapting to any terrain and surface, and the front wheel swivels to give maximum freedom of movement. The brilliant long length suspension stroke, with adjustable shock absorber, offers the baby maximum comfort. And the seat unit is reversible, so baby can enjoy his trip out facing the street or parent.
Higher Seating Position
The Triders higher seat unit means it can also be used as a high chair, as it adapts perfectly to the table top. This carefully studied position of the seat is also ideal for your child’s health as it keeps him away from car fumes and insects in long grass when off road.
Complete with Transporter2 and Koos iSize infant car seat.
This travel system package comes with the multi-award winning Group 0+ Koos infant car seat and the Transporter 2 Auto carrycot.
- VIDEOS -
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
Minimalist style but with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Adjustable suspension with shock absorber offers baby maximum comfort.
Large deep seat unit with extendable hood a 2 position visor.
Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
Dual action handbrake.
Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
Complete with the Koos iSize infant car seat, the new iSize car seat with dual installation: isofix or seat belt
Comes with the Transporter 2; a carrycot that can be used for sleeping and in the car as a lie-flat car seat.
Winner of the 2011 Eurotest, making Transporter the safest carrycot in the world.
The Lie-flat Transporter position supports natural, stress-free sleep.
- LIE-FLAT HEALTH BENEFITS -
Newborn babies should ideally lie completely flat especially on longer journeys. As recommended by health officials, this position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. Not only is the Transporters innovative design the response to all new parents who demand better adaptation of design to babies delicate anatomy and their lifestyle, it is also endorsed by recent medical reports. The Transporter recognises this important requirement and gives your child the best start in life.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Trider All-Terrain Pushchair
Transporter 2 auto carrycot / Group 0 Lie-flat car seat.
Koos iSize infant car seat.
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Cordinating Pushchair Seat Liner.
Extendable UV50+ hood.
- AWARDS -
Trider, Transporter & Koos
- WHY BUY ME? -
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing and give plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
Higher Seating Position
Higher seating position means it can be used as a highchair when out and about. Extendable hood with protection against UV radiation 50 UPF..
Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
Convenient one touch parking brake on the handlebar
Height Adjustable Handle
83-108 cm hardwearing PU ergonomic handlebar.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
- Puncture proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises your baby’s comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels.
- Higher seating position allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- 3 Position adjustable backrest & footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Extendable hood with hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Height adjustable handlebar (83 - 108 cm).
- PRO-FIX system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement.
- Patented folding system reduces the size by up to 30%.
- Easy unfolding system that only needs one hand
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Chassis Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm, Folded with seat unit: 70 x 60 x 39cm
- Unfolded: 83/108 x 60 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg | Chassis + Seat: 14.9 kg
Transporter 2 carrycot and lie-flat car seat
- Suitable for: Group 0, 0-10kg, birth to 9 months approx. Can be used as a lie-flat car seat. Unlike conventional infant car seats this lie-flat auto carrycot doesn’t have any time restrictions, meaning a newborn can travel in it for longer journeys non-stop.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating and its misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
- Integral protection. The shock absorbing material all around the edge.
- 3-Point safety harness keeps baby safely in place.
- Easy one-pull harness adjustment.
- Reinforced honeycomb structure reduces weight for carrying and maximises structural integrity.
- Adjustable backrest is reclined from an outside lever so not disturbing baby when they fall asleep.
- System with extra aeration and ventilation: the membrane fabric makes it breathable and prevents the baby from getting cold.
- Pro-Fix system, compatible with all Jané pushchairs.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video.
- Carrying handle with 2 positions.
- Dimensions: 89 x 44 x 33.5 cm
- Internal Measurements: 65-66 x 20 x 26-29 cm (Length x Depth x Width approx.)
- Weight: 5.3 kg
Koos iSize infant car seat
- Koos iSize is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129, for children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- When used with the iPlatform base it is anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Koos iSize is compatible with the European Regulations R44 and the new R129 (iSize). Means it can be installed with car seat belts (ECE R44/04) if the base isn't available.
- The PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the new iPlatform ISOFIX base and all Jané PROFIX pushchairs and chassis.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions while baby is in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact.