TRIDER + MATRIX LIGHT 2 + SWIVEL ISOFIX BASE
The Jané Trider lets you enjoy your trips out with complete freedom. It offers you a chassis with minimalist style complete with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Off Road Suspension
The three large high performance puncture-proof PU rubber wheels are perfect for adapting to any terrain and surface, and the front wheel swivels to give maximum freedom of movement. The brilliant long length suspension stroke, with adjustable shock absorber, offers the baby maximum comfort. And the seat unit is reversible, so baby can enjoy his trip out facing the street or parent.
Higher Seating Position
The Triders higher seat unit means it can also be used as a high chair, as it adapts perfectly to the table top. This carefully studied position of the seat is also ideal for your child’s health as it keeps him away from car fumes and insects in long grass when off road.
Matrix Light 2 + Matrix Isofix Platform
This travel system package comes complete with the award-winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix Platform is a security system that turn Matrix into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.The revolving Platform has been specially designed to make it easier to install the Jane Matrix Light 2 infant car seat in the car. The base is fastened to the vehicle using the Isofix system, meaning it is not necessary to fit the vehicle seat belts. For greater safety, it is fitted with a strong, hard wearing anti-rotation leg with adjustable depth and height to fit most cars
- VIDEOS -
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
Minimalist style but with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Adjustable suspension with shock absorber offers baby maximum comfort.
Large deep seat unit with extendable hood a 2 position visor.
Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
Dual action handbrake.
Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
Complete with Matrix Light 2 which can transform into a car seat or Carrycot as required. Safe, healthier and for a better sleep in the early months for baby.
The Lie-flat Matrix seat position supports natural, stress-free sleep.
Complete with the Matrix Platform - Turns Matrix into the world's first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATRIX SYSTEM -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Trider All-Terrain Pushchair
Matrix Light 2 infant car seat and carrycot
Matrix Isofix Platform
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Cordinating Pushchair Seat Liner.
Extendable UV50+ hood.
- AWARDS -
Trider & Matrix
- WHY BUY ME? -
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing and give plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
Higher Seating Position
Higher seating position means it can be used as a highchair when out and about. Extendable hood with protection against UV radiation 50 UPF..
Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
Convenient one touch parking brake on the handlebar
Height Adjustable Handle
83-108 cm hardwearing PU ergonomic handlebar.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
- Puncture proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises your baby’s comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels.
- Higher seating position allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- 3 Position adjustable backrest & footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Extendable hood with hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Height adjustable handlebar (83 - 108 cm).
- PRO-FIX system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement.
- Patented folding system reduces the size by up to 30%.
- Easy unfolding system that only needs one hand
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Chassis Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm, Folded with seat unit: 70 x 60 x 39cm
- Unfolded: 83/108 x 60 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg | Chassis + Seat: 14.9 kg
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg
- INSTALLATION VIDEOS -
Matrix Light 2 Installation with seat belts, in both lie flat and sitting up positions.
MATRIX ISOFIX PLATFORM
The security system that turn Matrix into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Matrix Platform TV advert
The Matrix Platform from Jané is an accessory that has been specially designed to make it easier to install the Jane Matrix Light 2 infant car seat in the car. The base is fastened to the vehicle using the Isofix system, meaning it is not necessary to fit the vehicle seat belts. For greater safety, it is fitted with a strong, hard wearing anti-rotation leg with adjustable depth and height to fit most cars.
One of the main features of the Jané Matrix Platform is that it allows your baby to travel lying down sideways or sitting up facing backwards, thanks to its innovative swivel system. It is quick, easy and safe to install. It is also fitted with indicators to guarantee that the base is correctly fastened to the vehicle: two green signals in the display window indicate that it is correctly installed. The new base has been specially designed to be left permanently in the car, thereby avoiding the constant hassle of installing and removing it.
The base can be turned to 3 different positions:
Two sideways positions (group 0), that make it easier to get the baby in and out of the infant car seat, in which the baby travels lying down and one position in which the baby travels sitting up rearward facing (group 0+).
For greater protection, when the baby is travelling in one of the lying down positions, the design of the base means that the baby’s head is never near the sides of the vehicle, which is fundamental for protecting the most vulnerable part of the baby in the event of a side impact accident.
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, Birth to 18 months approx.
- Matrix Platform converts the Matrix Light 2 into the worlds first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- Compatible with: Matrix Light 2 only.
- Simple and convenient to use.
- ISOFIX installation to guarantee an accurate, safe fit. Please note – this base cannot be installed using the adult seat belt, you can only install it in car with ISOFIX.
- Two indicators turn from red to green when the base is correctly connected to ISOFIX.
- An extendable support leg ensures the base is sturdy and level when installed.
- Matrix Infant car seat is easily connect and removed from the base using the Pro-fix buttons on the Matrix handle.
- Innovative swivel system allow Matrix to be in either the sitting up or lying flat positions in the car.
- INSTALLATION VIDEO -