Premium comfort for your baby
Rider lets you get about without a care in the world, wherever you want: in the mountains, in the park, in city surroundings... Rider is a pushchair with a light, aluminium chassis and with unbeatable handling, versatility and folding. Rider from Jané. Where shall we go today?
Why Buy Me?
- Compact patented folding action, makes it 30% more compact.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Multi award winner, including the Which? Best Buy Winner.
- Wheels with new highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres.
- Inverted 'C' shaped rear structure gives extra clearance over rough terrain and makes more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Height adjustable handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Brake conveniently located on the handle.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Pro-Fix system locks car seats with just one hand, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Easy unfolding with just one hand.
- Available in a range of colours.
Like the rest of the Jané range, the Jané Rider is fitted with the Pro-Fix system (patented) which means its carrycots and car seats can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement. With Jané everything is integrated into the system, so with the simple press of a button your travel system can be transformed.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Easily unfolds with just one hand.
- Detachable and reversible seat unit allows baby to faces either direction.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- 3 position reclining backrest and footrest 110°, 125° and 142°
- Handle bar brake lever, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability and new with highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby’s comfort.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution (ie.car fumes in the city) and to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood with visor: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included..
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 80/113 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider Chassis weight: 10.3 kg | Rider Chassis + Seat: 14.5 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors can attached to most car seats on the market.
Adjustable Suspension with Central Shock Absorber
There are many unique innovations that are built into every Jané pushchair. One of these innovations is the adjustable suspension with central shock absorber. Combined together with wheels and PU tyres which are 10 times harder wearing than traditional EVA tyres and also have greater shock absorbing properties, the complete system absorbs the shocks to your baby on rough road surfaces, offering baby maximum comfort at all times.
MULTI CAR SEAT COMPATIBILITY
The Jané RIDER pushchair has the Pro-fix system built-in, allowing the following recommended infant car seats and carrycots to convert the RIDER pushchair into a Pram or Travel System without requiring any adaptors.
Recommended Coordinating Range:
Jané Koos i-Size
Jané Matrix Light 2, Matrix i-Size
Jané Micro Carrycot
Jané Transporter Carrycot
Be Cool Zero
Multi Car Seat Adaptors:
Compatible with most branded car seats on the market when used in connection with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors (available separately.)
CHOOSE YOUR TRAVEL SYSTEM
premium comfort for your baby with all the quality, comfort and design of a great urban pushchair from Jané (multi award winner including a Which Best Buy)
Rider + Matrix Light 2
the world’s safest, healthiest, convertible all-in-one lie-flat carrycot and car seat.
Rider + Micro + Koos i-Size
with Micro, the foldable carrycot that provides a practical, lie-flat and light-weight option for transporting your baby while he rests and Koos, one of the safest and lightest infant car seats on the market.
Rider + Transporter + Koos i-Size
Transporter 2, the world’s safest and healthiest carrycot that’s ideal for long journeys in the car and for overnight sleeping,
and the Koos, one of the safest and lightest infant car seats on the market.
Rider instruction manual