Welcome to unforgettable trips out
The Kawai pushchair makes trips out with your baby an adventure.
Making every day with your little one special!
Our latest all-terrain pushchair that’s light, comfortable, compact and very easy to manoeuvre. The Kawai pushchair is engineered to take on the challenges of hectic urban living. Its pioneering design means that it’s also perfect for off-road adventures and county life. Tough suspension and puncture-proof PU tyres ensure maximum comfort, and its performance is exceptional!
Discover 10 reasons why Jané Kawai is for you...
- Has a fully lie-flat seat unit, meaning it’s suitable for use from birth.
- The high and reversible seat unit means baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- The extra-large and deep storage basket can hold up to 4 kg / 18 litres. So, you can carry everything you need.
- The larger wheels with front and rear suspension are versatile to cope with any terrain.
- Better value as it comes complete with coordinating accessories: Hood, Basket, Raincover, Reversible seat liner and Changing pram bag with mattress.
- It is light, sturdy and easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- The Eco Leather handlebar is telescopic so it can be adjusted to suit everyone (91 - 105 cm).
- The extendable hood is extra-large and offers maximum protection:
• Anti-UV properties
• Protects from the wind (wind stop).
- Multi-position reclining and adjustable footrest: maximum comfort for the baby.
- Jané Kawai has a simple and compact folding system. Ready for your Jané moments.
Welcome to unforgettable trips out
- Full lie-back, multi-position reclining seat unit with adjustable footrest, suitable from birth.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis that’s easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- Large extendable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
- Handlebar and bumper bar made from Eco Leather.
- Height adjustable telescopic handlebar (91 - 105 cm).
- Removable upholstery can be machine washed at 30°.
- Suspension on all 4 wheels.
- Built-in Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Simple and compact folding system.
- Quick release wheels for more compactness when folded.
- Comfortable foot brake.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Extra-large deep storage basket can hold up to 4 kg / 18 litres. So, you can carry everything you need.
- Removable and reversible seat unit so baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Large multi-terrain wheels with puncture-proof PU tyres for longevity and performance.
- Complete with coordinating accessories: Reversible seat liner with 2 different designs/colours, raincover set and pram changing bag with changing mattress.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Dimensions Folded: 64 x 61 x 29 cm Unfolded: 82-97 x 61 x 91-105 cm
- Weight: Chassis 7.8 kg and seat unit 3.8 kg.
- Wheel diameters: rear 29 cm, front 19.5 cm.
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to most car seats on the market.
Compatible Car Seats & Carrycots
The Jané KAWAI pushchair has the Pro-fix system built-in, allowing all Jané infant car seats and carrycots to convert the pushchair into a pram or travel system without requiring any adaptors or fitting kits. This pushchair is also compatible with most branded car seats on the market when used in connection with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors (available separately).
Popular Kawai Travel Systems
Kawai + Matrix Light 2
the world’s safest, healthiest, convertible all-in-one lie-flat carrycot and car seat.
Provides comfort and safety for your baby sitting up or lying down in the car, perfect for long journeys.
Kawai + Micro + Koos iSize
with Micro Carrycot, a practical and light-weight foldable carrycot with a quick unfolding system, and
Koos iSize, the iSize baby carrier with dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
Kawai instruction manual