Jané iKoos iSize
Maximum convenience with a single click
- iSize infant car seat with Isofix base included.
- iSize from 40 to 83cm, 0-13 Kg, birth to 15 months approx.
- Install with ISOFIX base in the car.
- iSize (R129) Approved.
The new iKOOS from Jané is an i-Size (R129) safety seat designed to protect your baby in the car. Suitable for use by children with a height of between 40 and 83 cm which is from birth to 15 months approx.
iKOOS has been designed to be installed in the car together with the iPLATFORM from Jané and also as it is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, it means that with just one movement, it can be fitted onto your Jané chassis to make a travel system.
Maximum convenience with a single click
Like the rest of the Jané range, the Jané iKoos infant car seat is fitted with the Pro-Fix system (patented). This means it can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement onto its ISOFIX base in the car or onto the pushchair chassis. With Jané everything is integrated into the system, so with the simple press of a button your travel system can be transformed.
WHY BUY ME?
iSize promotes Isofix, which has less chance of being incorrectly used than belted car seats.
Simultaneous safety harness and headrest adjustment.
Greatly improved safety performance and protection for baby's head and neck with new high impact-absorbing material and head protector.
iPlatform iSize base included to ensure it is extra stable and safely fitted.
Built-in side impact protection for greater safety.
- Complies with the ECE R129 i-Size safety standard. For children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- iKoos base uses ultra-quick connectors with Pro-fix locking. Anchored to the car with Isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from its base and any Jané chassis with just one movement.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions. The headrest adjusts to suit the baby's height, and can be adjusted while your baby is still in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE LIST
Attaches to any Jané Pro-Fix Compatible Pushchair or Chassis to make a travel system:
Minnum, Muum, Epic, Crosswalk, Crosswalk Convert, Rider, Trider, Twone, Nanuq XL
Slalom Pro, Slalom R, Unlimit, Cross, Solo Pro, Solo R
JANÉ CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTRE
The Jané Crash Test Research Centre was built in 2003 when, as a result of our commitment to child safety, we decided to create our own crash test tunnel where we could test our seats to the limit to achieve a level of safety that goes beyond the legal requirements.
All the Jané seats are created in the JANÉ CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTER, the only private crash tunnel in Spain for researching child safety.
As it is at our factory in Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona), we can use the Crash Test as much as is necessary (and then some more). And that's how we can offer you the most tested seats on the market with the strictest certification of Europe.
Our car seats can be tested up to 250 times before being put on the market.
We stage crashes equivalent to 85 km/h (53 mph) in the car - much higher than the European Safety Regulations of 30 mph or ADAC crash tests at 40 mph.
Jané iKoos meets and exceeds the iSize R129 Safety Standard.