Jane Trider + Matrix Light 2 travel system
Discover new adventures with your baby.
Trider is the sportiest pushchair and ideal for discovering new adventures with your baby. With its three large wheels and aerodynamic design, it not only makes it even easier to move on any terrain, but also perfect for spending time outdoors and creating great memories with your little one.
The Triders three large high-performance puncture-proof PU rubber wheels are perfect for adapting to any terrain and surface, and the front wheel swivels to give maximum freedom of movement. The brilliant long length suspension stroke, with adjustable shock absorber, delivers maximum comfort for baby. And its higher seating position with reversible seat unit allows you to push baby either facing you or away and see an extraordinary world full of adventures within reach of your pushchair.
It’s extremely compact folded size, and the lightness of the aluminium chassis, make it easy to take anywhere. Fitted with the PRO-FIX system (patented) which means carrycots and car seats can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement.
Complete with Matrix Light 2
Complete with the award-winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Discover 10 reasons why Jané Trider is for you...
- Independent long travel suspension with adjustable shock absorber is perfect for rough roads and offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Large all-terrain wheels with Hydrolytic PU rubber tyres are puncture proof and 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional pushchair tyres. These wheels combined with its inverted 'C' shaped chassis gives plenty of clearance for true off-road adventures.
- Parking brake is located on the handlebar instead of the chassis to allow plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- The three-wheeler design makes the pushchair ever so light to push and easy to manoeuvre even with one hand.
- Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection.
- The eco leather handlebar can be adjusted to suit everyone (83 - 108 cm).
- Extremely compact patented folding system with automatically retracting rear wheels to make it 10% more compact.
- The baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Comes with the hood, basket, rain cover, reversible seat liner and Changing pram bag so you can take it everywhere.
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- What's Included -
Trider All-Terrain Pushchair
Matrix Light 2 infant car seat and carrycot
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
Strong hardwearing PU handlebar and bumper bar.
Extra large extendable UV50+ hood.
Large Capacity Basket.
- Awards -
Trider & Matrix
- Why Buy Me? -
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing and give plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
Higher Seating Position
Higher seating position means it can be used as a highchair when out and about. Extendable hood with protection against UV radiation 50 UPF..
Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
Convenient one touch parking brake on the handlebar
Height Adjustable Handle
83-108 cm hardwearing PU ergonomic handlebar.
- Technical Characteristics -
- Puncture proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises your baby’s comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels.
- Higher seating position allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- 3 Position adjustable backrest & footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Extendable hood with hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Height adjustable handlebar (83 - 108 cm).
- PRO-FIX system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement.
- Patented folding system reduces the size by up to 30%.
- Easy unfolding system that only needs one hand
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Chassis Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm, Folded with seat unit: 70 x 61 x 39cm
- Unfolded: 83/108 x 61 x 108 cm
- Chassis weight: 10.9 kg | Seat unit: 3.8 kg
- Basket: up to 4 kg / 9 litres
- Wheel Diameter: Rear 26.6 cm | Front 24 cm
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg