Jane Rider + Matrix Light 2 travel system
Urban and functional design with premium comfort for baby.
Rider is Jané’s most stylish stroller. Your little one will be comfortable, safe and fashionable everywhere you go.
Its anodised aluminium tubular chassis is fitted with an ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensuring that when the chassis folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market.
The Riders large high-performance puncture-proof PU wheels with its front lockable swivel wheels provide maximum freedom of movement while its brilliant long length suspension, with adjustable shock absorber, delivers maximum comfort for baby. Not forgetting Riders higher seating position with reversible seat unit allows you to push baby either facing you or away and be used like a highchair when out and about.
The Rider chassis is fitted with the PRO-FIX system (patented) which means carrycots and car seats can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement, and without the need for fitting kits.
Rider, urban and functional design in one.
Complete with Matrix Light 2
Complete with the award-winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Discover 10 reasons why Jané Rider is for you...
- Compact and patented folding action makes it 30% more compact.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Wheels with new highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres.
- Inverted 'C' shaped rear structure gives extra clearance over rough terrain and makes more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Handbrake: the parking brake is conveniently located on the handlebar.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Pro-Fix system locks car seats with just one hand, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis is easily unfolded with just one hand.
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- What's Included -
Matrix Light 2 infant car seat and carrycot
Extra large extendable UV50+ hood
Eco leather handlebar and bumper bar.
Large 4 kg / 9 Litre Capacity Basket.
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Coordinating and Reversible Seat Liner.
Coordinating XL Muslin Cloth.
- Awards -
Rider & Matrix
- Why Buy Me? -
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing & ball bearings for maximum freedom of movement.
Higher Seating Position
Higher seating position means it can be used as a highchair when out and about. Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
Convenient one touch parking brake on the handlebar
Height Adjustable Handle
80-113 cm hardwearing eco leather ergonomic handlebar.
- Technical Characteristics -
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Easily unfolds with just one hand.
- Detachable and reversible seat unit allows baby to faces either direction.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- 3 position reclining backrest and footrest 110°, 125° and 142°
- Handle bar brake lever, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability and new with highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby’s comfort.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution (ie.car fumes in the city) and to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (80 - 113 cm).
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood with visor: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included..
- Folded: 62 x 61 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 80-113 x 61 x 93 cm
- Weights: Rider Chassis 10.5 kg | Rider Seat unit 3.8 kg
- Basket: up to 4 kg | 9 litres
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg