Adapts to the child at every stage
- Group 2-3
- For children from 15kg (33lbs) - 36kg (79lbs).
- 3 to 12 years approx.
- ISOFIX and/or 3 point seat belt fitting.
- Technologically advanced - Proportional Height Adjustment system with 11 positions.
- Certified to European Safety Regulations ECE R44.04 Universal & Semi Universal.
MAXIMUM SAFETY WITH AN UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
The new Quartz car safety seat is the latest addition to the complete CRS range from Jané. Quartz is a restraint system that uses Isofix fasteners, designed for group 2/3 from 15 to 36 kilograms, approximately 3 to 12 years.
Technologically advanced, Quartz is fitted with Proportional Height Adjustment, an integral adjustment system that lets you regulate the height by up to 11 positions. When the height of the seat is extended it is not just the headrest that moves; the backrest also moves to the corresponding height thereby guaranteeing that the child has maximum protection throughout all the stages of growth.
The child can rest comfortably as the Quartz has 3 reclining positions and is fitted with ventilation vents that work together with its breathable Soft Touch padding for the ultimate in comfort and to provide wellbeing during long journeys.
Comfort and quality reign supreme with form hugging, supple, breathable, Soft-Touch-padding complemented with its stylish and innovative ergonomic design.
Children weighing between 15 and 36 kg
Install the car seat with the Isofix anchors for extra safety and stability.The child is held secure with the vehicle 3-point seat belt using the belt guides.
WHY BUY ME?
Maximum side impact protection
Belt guides to secure your child securely and correctly
Removable, washable and Breathable Soft Touch padded fabrics
Isofix fastening system gives extra safety and stability
Easy accessible reclining lever for your child's comfort
QUARTZ TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Suitable for: Groups 2-3, 15-36kg, 3 to 12 years approx. Adaptable: Quartz is a multi-group safety seat designed to adapt to the child at each stage of growth, thanks to the integral height adjustment system (11 positions) that lets you extend the backrest and headrest.
- Maximum side protection, the wraparound shape of the frame increases the absorption of any possible impact and provides greater shock absorbing properties.
- 3 reclining positions so the baby can rest more comfortably.
- The headrest includes large sized ear protectors, which means that in the event of a side impact, the child’s head remains in the safe area of the seat, thereby guaranteeing maximum protection.
- Ventilation: Ergonomic design with ventilation vents making it more breathable for the baby.
- Breathable Soft Touch padding, the covers can be taken off for washing.
- Anchored to the car via the standard Isofix system and the child is secured in the seat with the 3-point seat belt, obtaining greater stability. It can also be installed with just a 3-point seat belt.
- Belt Guides
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged.
- Certified to European Safety Regulations ECE R44/04. Side impact tested, impact approved.
DOWNLOAD CAR SEAT FITTING LIST
JANÉ CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTRE
The Jané Crash Test Research Centre was built in 2003 when, as a result of our commitment to child safety, we decided to create our own crash test tunnel where we could test our seats to the limit to achieve a level of safety that goes beyond the legal requirements.
All the Jané seats are created in the JANÉ CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTER, the only private crash tunnel in Spain for researching child safety.
As it is at our factory in Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona), we can use the Crash Test as much as is necessary (and then some more). And that's how we can offer you the most tested seats on the market with the strictest certification of Europe.
Our car seats can be tested up to 250 times before being put on the market.
We stage crashes equivalent to 85 km/h (53 mph) in the car - much higher than the European Safety Regulations of 30 mph or ADAC crash tests at 40 mph.
Jané Quartz Meets and exceeds the European Safety Regulations ECE R44/04. Side impact tested, impact approved.