Minnum Matrix Nursery & Travel System Bundle Package
We've made it easy to get your new arrival out into the world with this popular 3in1 travel system and Nursery bundle starter pack.
One package takes the hassle out of looking for a bedside crib with bedding, Growing baby nest, pushchair, carrycot, car seat and coordinating accessories separately.
This Bundle Starter Package Includes:
- 1 x Minnum Pushchair
- 1 x Matrix Light 2 car seat & carrycot.
- 1 x Coordinating Pram bag with changing mattress.
- 1 x Coordinating Reversible Pushchair seat liner. (excluding Cactus, XL Muslin Cloth instead)
- 1 x Pushchair Raincover.
- 1 x Babyside Multi-functional crib complete with 4 piece bedding set.
- 1 x Growing Baby nest.
- 2 Year Guarantee
Minnum + Matrix Light 2 Travel System
Minnum from Jané has been designed right down to the last detail to give excellent manoeuvrability, which means you’ll be able to cope easily with whatever the city throws at you.
Ultra-light aluminium chassis, with dual action brakes, front and rear suspension and Pro-Fix system to attach the seat in the forward or rearward facing position and with the possibility of attaching all the Jané baby car seats and accessories. A new concept of pushchair for super-safe and easy handling in the city.
Simple and compact folding system, height adjustable handlebar, ergonomic grip and just 6.5 kg in weight. You’ll have not only one of the most versatile pushchairs on the market, but you’ll be able to walk just as quickly when pushing it, and all with maximum comfort and safety for your baby.
Matrix Light 2
Complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Roomy and Reversible Seat
Roomy seat unit with multi-position reclining and adjustable footrest. Lie flat position suitable for new-born.
Hydrolytic PU Tyres
Puncture proof PU wheels - 10 times harder wearing with shock absorbing properties and ball bearings.
Dual Action Brake
Dual action parking brake and smooth lockable swivel wheels with front and rear suspension.
Height Adjustable Handlebar
Hard wearing PU Telescopic adjustable handlebar 85-100 cm.
Very Compact Fold
Easy, compact folding system. Folds even with the seat unit attached. All 4 wheels also detachable.
- Technical Characteristics -
Minnum Sport Pushchair
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to the short distance between axles.
- Ultra-lightweight aluminium chassis at only 6.5kg.
- PU tyres for greater comfort on bumpy ground and 10 times harder wearing than normal tyres.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Lockable swivel wheels.
- Dual action brakes - making the wheel lock more secure.
- Ergonomic handle grip.
- Simple compact folding system, even with the seat in place.
- Fully reclining 3 position backrest with extending hood that's suitable from birth to active toddler.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 100 cm).
- Large shopping basket.
- Chassis Folded: H31 x L58 x W52-60 cm
- Chassis Folded with Seat unit & Wheels: H40 x L76 x W52-60 cm
- Unfolded: H88-102 x L85-100 x W60 cm
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
Babyside Crib + 4 Piece Bedding Set
The Babyside co-sleeping crib allows you to sleep with the baby and thus encourage breastfeeding and rest at night. It is the safest, easiest and most convenient way of sharing the bed with your baby. The telescopic legs and 6 height positions make it easy to fit onto any type of bed. Now you can sleep easy knowing that your baby can enjoy his own space.
Babyside can also be used as a standalone cot, by raising one of the sides. Thanks to the four independent wheels with brake, it is easy to move and it folds up for easy travel. The mattress of the Babyside cot is reclinable, so it can be set to the most comfortable position for the baby. This latest model has even more safety: It incorporates new lateral protection barrier according to EN 1130:2019
- Suitable for all types of beds.
- Babyside crib has front and new side windows for increased visibility to see baby.
- Design allows you to safely sleep close to your baby without having to share the same bed.
- Suitable from birth to 9 kg, 0-6 months approx.
- 4 piece bedding set included, 100% cotton ( 1 x Fitted bottom sheet, 1 x Cushion with cover,1 x Duvet, and 1 x Duvet cover with a special design that envelops the mattress base, keeping it in place so preventing the quilt raising up and covering the baby's head). All removable and washable.
Duvet cover can also be used separately as a coordinating top sheet, without the duvet.
- Mattress included: 49.5 x 82.5 cm.
- 6 height positions.
- Reclining mattress: You can simply tilt the crib to help with baby's congestion and reflux, helping baby to breathe better.
- Easy to manoeuvre using the 4 swivel wheels fitted with brakes.
- Simple and safe fastening system for attaching to parent’s bed.
- Fits all types of beds easily, even divans as the Jané's Babyside feet retract to allow the crib to move up close to the frame and mattress.
- Net windows for air circulation.
- 100% cotton.
- Easy transported as it folds up in seconds.
- Can be used as a separate standalone crib.
- Bed size: 49.5 x 82.5 cm
- Unfolded: L 92 x W 67 x H 68-79 cm
- Folded: L 92 x W 67 x H 16 cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Conforms to BS EN 1130/1-2:1996 / 2019
- More safety: It incorporates new lateral protection barrier according to EN 1130:2019
Growing Baby Nest
With the Growing Baby Nest cushion insert your baby will feel safe, comforted and will sleep peacefully.
Help your new baby get the rest they need with the Jané Growing Baby Nest. Gorgeously soft and comfy, it can be used anywhere around the house or when away from home, helping to achieve a sense of familiarity for your baby.
Provides a safe place for your baby to feel snug, aiding longer and more restful sleep. The Nest is fully breathable and the soft 100% cotton cover can be easily removed and washed at 40ºC. The perfect accessory for your newborn.
- Suitable from birth to 4 years
- Reduction cushion - Encourages safe co-sleeping, allowing for possible use within the parents’ bed.
- Feeling of protection - After birth, a baby loses the safety provided by the mother's tummy and with the Growing Baby Nest cushion insert he will feel safe and snug.
- Grows with the child - At the bottom, near your baby's feet, there is a fastening system that means you can adapt it as the child grows.
- Easy to carry - Light and easy to carry thanks to the handles.
- Removable cover - Soft cotton material with removable washable cover.
- Washable 40ºC.
- Ideal for home or away as it's light and easy to transport thanks to the two handles.
- Can be used as a cot or junior bed insert.
- Reduces the risk of sudden death and favours sleep.
- Avoids flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly), loss of heat and sensation of vulnerability.
- 100% Cotton
- Packaging doubles up as a carry bag.
- Dimensions: Length 100cm x Width 60cm x Height 15cm
- Sleeping Area: Length 80-50cm x Width 40cm
- Adaptable to baby’s growth -