Minnum 10 Piece Matrix Bundle
Save more with our range of travel system bundle packages
This Bundle includes:
||Matrix Light 2 Rearward Facing Car Seat &
|Pushchair Seat unit
|| Matrix Light 2 as Carrycot / Lie-flat Car Seat
|Pram Changing Bag & Mattress
||Isofix Base for Matrix Light 2
|Extendable UV50+ hood
||Reversible Seat Liner (Except Cactus colour)
The city won’t fit in with you, so you’ll have to fit in with it.
Minnum from Jané has been designed right down to the last detail to give excellent manoeuvrability, which means you’ll be able to cope easily with whatever the city throws at you.
Ultra-light aluminium chassis, with dual action brakes, front and rear suspension and Pro-Fix system to attach the seat in the forward or rearward facing position and with the possibility of attaching all the Jané baby car seats and accessories. A new concept of pushchair for super-safe and easy handling in the city.
Simple and compact folding system, height adjustable handlebar, ergonomic grip and just 6.5 kg in weight. You’ll have not only one of the most versatile pushchairs on the market, but you’ll be able to walk just as quickly when pushing it, and all with maximum comfort and safety for your baby.
Includes the unique Matrix Light 2 system + Isofix Base
Complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix Platform is the isofix security system that turns 'Matrix Light 2' into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Discover the 10 reasons why the Jané Minnum is for you...
- Minnum is easy to manoeuvre thanks to the short distance between axles, ideal for the city and helps you take urban life in your stride.
- The baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- It is light, sturdy and easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- Multi-position reclining seat that's suitable from birth with adjustable footrest: maximum comfort for the baby.
- The handlebar is telescopic so it can be adjusted to suit everyone (85 - 100 cm).
- The hood is extra large, extendable, and offers maximum protection:
• Anti-UV properties
• Protects from the wind (windstop).
- The large storage basket can hold up to 4 kg so you can carry everything you need.
- The wheels with front and rear suspension are versatile to cope with any terrain.
- Comes with the hood, basket, rain cover and Changing pram bag so you can take it everywhere.
- Jané Minnum has a simple and compact folding system. Ready for your Jané moments
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- AWARDS -
Minnum & Matrix Light 2
- Why Buy Me? -
Roomy and Reversible Seat
Roomy seat unit with multi-position reclining and adjustable footrest. Lie flat position suitable for new-born.
Hydrolytic PU Tyres
Puncture proof PU wheels - 10 times harder wearing with shock absorbing properties and ball bearings.
Dual Action Brake
Dual action parking brake and smooth lockable swivel wheels with front and rear suspension.
Height Adjustable Handlebar
Hard wearing PU Telescopic adjustable handlebar 85-100 cm.
Very Compact Fold
Easy, compact folding system. Folds even with the seat unit attached. All 4 wheels also detachable.
- Technical Characteristics -
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to the short distance between axles.
- Ultra-lightweight aluminium chassis at only 6.5kg.
- PU tyres for greater comfort on bumpy ground and 10 times harder wearing than normal tyres.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Lockable swivel wheels.
- Dual action brakes - making the wheel lock more secure.
- Ergonomic handle grip.
- Simple compact folding system, even with the seat in place.
- Fully reclining 3 position backrest with extending hood that's suitable from birth to active toddler.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 100 cm).
- Large shopping basket.
- Chassis Folded: H31 x L58 x W52-60 cm
- Chassis Folded with Seat unit & Wheels: H40 x L76 x W52-60 cm
- Unfolded: H88-102 x L85-100 x W60 cm
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg