Micro Carrycot - Special Edition Cactus
Foldable, light, profix
The Micro carrycot from Jané provides a practical and light weight option for transporting your baby while he rests. Thanks to the Pro-Fix system it can be fitted onto most of the chassis of the current Jané collections, as well as all the other Pro chassis and pushchairs of previous years. The easy folding and unfolding system using fastening straps means it folds up very flat taking up the minimum of space in the car and at home. The quick and simple way it unfolds makes it very useful in situations that require a simple and safe response.
The attractive design is based on a top quality anodised aluminium structure giving it great stability. The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort, while the hood can be folded with the structure, making it all very compact.
The Micro carrycot includes an apron that attaches with a zip all the way round making it easier to handle and keeping baby nice and snug. It’s also suitable for overnight sleeping or naps during the day. The handy carrying handles also makes transporting baby in the carrycot easy.
- Pro-fix system – the carrycot is compatible with all Jané Pro chassis and pushchairs (best suited to: Jané Rider, Jané Trider, Muum). No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- Your baby can travel lying flat, helping his lungs to develop correctly and preventing any respiratory problems. The carrycot also creates the best environment for a newborn baby and especially protective during the coldest of days.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping or for naps during the day.
- Aluminium structure delivers stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality.
- Carrying handle.
- Folding hood - the carrycot can be folded even with the hood attached.
- Internal mattress size: 74 x 30 cm