Maximum convenience with a single click
- iSize infant car seat
- iSize from 40 to 83cm, 0-13 Kg, birth to 15 months approx.
- Install with 3 point seat belt, or the optional iPlatform ISOFIX base in the car.
- iSize (R129) Approved.
The new KOOS iSIZE by Jané is the latest i-SIZE safety seat designed to protect your baby in the car. Suitable for children of up to 13 kg, and with a height of between 40 and 83cm which is from birth to 15 months approximately.
iSize infant car safety seat
This is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129/00 for use on “i-SIZE compatible” vehicle seats when used with the iPlatform base.
The KOOS iSIZE child car seat can also be installed with ISOFIX (category D as indicated in the vehicle instruction manual) or with the car seat belt, universal classification. Depending on your car and personal needs, you can choose the best installation method that suits your situation.
As the Koos iSize is also fitted with the PROFIX system, it means that it can be installed into the car or fitted onto the Jané chassis to make a travel system with just one easy click-and-go movement.
Maximum convenience with a single click
Like the rest of the Jané range, the Jané KOOS iSIZE infant car seat is fitted with the PROFIX system (patented). This means it can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement onto the ISOFIX base in the car or onto the pushchair chassis. With Jané everything is integrated into the system, so with the simple press of a button your travel system can be transformed.
WHY BUY ME?
Koos iSize can be installed using the optional iPlatform ISOFIX base.
or Koos iSize can also be installed using the vehicle 3 point seat belt.
Greatly improved safety performance and protection for baby's head and neck with new high impact-absorbing material and head protector.
Simultaneous safety harness and headrest adjustment.
Built-in side impact protection for greater safety.
- Koos iSize is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129, for children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- When used with the iPlatform base it is anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Can also be used with seat belts if the base isn't used.
- The PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the new iPlatform ISOFIX base and all Jané PROFIX pushchairs and chassis.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions. The headrest adjusts to suit the baby's height, and can be adjusted while your baby is still in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE LIST
Attaches to any Jané PROFIX Compatible Pushchair or Chassis to make a travel system:
Muum, Minnum, Epic, Crosswalk, Crosswalk Convert, Rider, Trider, Powertwin Pro
Slalom Pro, Slalom R, Unlimit, Cross, Solo Pro, Solo R, Twone, Nanqu XL
JANÉ CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTRE
The Jané Crash Test Research Centre was built in 2003 when, as a result of our commitment to child safety, we decided to create our own crash test tunnel where we could test our seats to the limit to achieve a level of safety that goes beyond the legal requirements.
All the Jané seats are created in the JANÉ CRASH TEST RESEARCH CENTER, the only private crash tunnel in Spain for researching child safety.
As it is at our factory in Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona), we can use the Crash Test as much as is necessary (and then some more). And that's how we can offer you the most tested seats on the market with the strictest certification of Europe.
Our car seats can be tested up to 250 times before being put on the market.
We stage crashes equivalent to 85 km/h (53 mph) in the car - much higher than the European Safety Regulations of 30 mph or ADAC crash tests at 40 mph.
This Jané car seat meets and exceeds the iSize R129 Safety Standard.