Kawai 10 Piece Matrix Bundle
Save more with our range of travel system bundle packages
This Bundle includes:
||Matrix Light 2 Rearward Facing Car Seat &
|Pushchair Seat unit
|| Matrix Light 2 as Carrycot / Lie-flat Car Seat
|Pram Changing Bag & Mattress
||Isofix Base for Matrix Light 2
|Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
|Extra Large Shopping Basket.
|Extendable UV50+ hood
Welcome to unforgettable trips out.
The Kawai pushchair makes trips out with your baby an adventure. Making every day with your little one special!
A pushchair that adapts to all types of terrain, being nippy, compact and sporty. Ideal for the hectic pace and routines of everyday urban life as well as for long walks in the mountains breathing the purest air. The Kawai chassis is robust and generously proportioned, yet it's conveniently light and folds to a very compact size, with or without the wheels removed.
The very spacious seat unit is fully adjustable, keeps your baby comfortable and closer to you and the extra-large deep basket is ideal for storing all those baby essentials.
Includes the unique Matrix Light 2 + Matrix Platform
Complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix Platform is the isofix security system that turns 'Matrix Light 2' into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Discover 10 reasons why Jané Kawai is for you...
- Has a fully lie-flat seat unit, meaning it’s suitable for use from birth.
- The high and reversible seat unit means baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- The extra-large and deep storage basket can hold up to 4 kg / 18 litres. So, you can carry everything you need.
- The larger wheels with front and rear suspension are versatile to cope with any terrain.
- Better value as it comes complete with coordinating accessories: Hood, Basket, Raincover, Reversible seat liner and Changing pram bag with mattress.
- It is light, sturdy and easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- The Eco Leather handlebar is telescopic so it can be adjusted to suit everyone (91 - 105 cm).
- The extendable hood is extra-large and offers maximum protection:
• Anti-UV properties
• Protects from the wind (wind stop).
- Multi-position reclining and adjustable footrest: maximum comfort for the baby.
- Jané Kawai has a simple and compact folding system. Ready for your Jané moments
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- Awards -
Matrix Light 2
- Why Buy Me? -
Light and Reversible Seat
Large seat unit with multi-position reclining and adjustable footrest. Lie flat position suitable for new-born.
Multi-terrain wheels with PU Tyres
Large wheels with puncture proof PU tyres for longevity and perforance.
Swivel Wheels + Suspension
Smooth ride lockable swivel wheels with front and rear suspension.
Eco Leather Handlebar
Telescopic adjustable handlebar and protector bar made of eco leather.
Very Compact Fold
Easy, compact folding system. Folds even with the seat unit attached. Wheels also detachable.
- Technical Characteristics -
- Full lie-back, multi-position reclining seat unit with adjustable footrest, suitable from birth.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis that’s easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- Large extendable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
- Handlebar and bumper bar made from Eco Leather.
- Height adjustable telescopic handlebar (91 - 105 cm).
- Removable upholstery can be machine washed at 30°.
- Suspension on all 4 wheels.
- Built-in Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Simple and compact folding system.
- Quick release wheels for more compactness when folded.
- Comfortable foot brake.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Extra-large deep storage basket can hold up to 4 kg / 18 litres. So, you can carry everything you need.
- Removable and reversible seat unit so baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Large multi-terrain wheels with puncture-proof PU tyres for longevity and performance.
- Complete with coordinating accessories: Reversible seat liner with 2 different designs/colours, raincover set and pram changing bag with changing mattress.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Dimensions Folded: 64 x 61 x 29 cm Unfolded: 82-97 x 61 x 91-105 cm
- Weight: Chassis 7.8 kg and seat unit 3.8 kg.
- Wheel diameters: rear 29 cm, front 19.5 cm.
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to most car seats on the market.
Matrix Light 2 - Convertible car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg