360° safety for children
- i-Size / Size: Height up to 105cm / Age: birth to 4 years approx.
- Extended rear facing option from birth until 105cm (birth to 4 years approx.) Forward facing 75-105cm (15 months to 4 years approx.)
- 360° swivel with loading position
- Installation with Isofix and anti rotation leg
- Complies with Safety Standards ECE R129 i-Size
The new IKONIC car seat meets and exceeds the higher crash testing requirements of the i-Size legislation (ECE R129)
It has an adjustable headrest with 5 positions that can be easily adjusted to suit the baby’s height. The height adjustment mechanism can also be used while the baby is in the seat, allowing you to adjust it to your baby for the perfect fit.
The Ikonic's fitted harness and headrest provide synchronised adjustment, and its 5-point harness spreads the load across the body better in the event of an accident.
Ikonic includes a new 40-60 cm cushion insert, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact.
The reclining function operates with just one hand. 4 positions in both the rearward and forward facing position. With the reclining adjustment you can choose the most comfortable position for your baby. All of them are equally safe.
Isofix + anti-rotation leg. This is the safest installation position, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety. Fewer installation risks compared to seats installed with the vehicle seat belt.
360° Rotating i-Size ERF Seat
- Awards -
We are proud to display the following awards that this product has received
Awarded GOLD in the Best Rotating Car Seat Category, and Silver in the Rear-Facing for Longer Category.
- Why Buy Me? -
- Techincal Characteristics -
iKonic car seat
- Rearward facing for children of 40 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (Birth to 4 years approx.)
- Forward facing for children of 76 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (15 months to 4 years approx.)
- 360° rotating in both positions. Makes placing the child in the seat and switching ride positions incredibly easy.
- Meets and exceeds i-Size safety standard by allowing extended rear facing to 4 years.
- Easy rotate the seat with just one hand, leaving one free for baby.
- Built-in features to avoid installation errors.
- 4 reclining positions in both the rearward and forward facing position with just one hand.
- Inside the seat is covered with materials that absorb impacts.
- Better external visibility for the child thanks to the height of the seat.
- Adjust the harness height and headrest in a single synchronised one hand adjustment.
- Adjustable headrest with 5 positions while the baby is in the seat.
- Integrated 5-point harness with one pull adjustment that spreads the loads across the body better in the event of an accident.
- Simple and secure to fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points.
- Isofix + anti-rotation leg. This is the safest installation position, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert included, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact. Easily removed for washing or when baby out grows it.
- Ventilation in the shell.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Dimensions: 78 x 44 x 119.5 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Installation Video -
i-Size Car Seats and Vehicle Compatibility
The i-Size (R129) safety standard has been developed together with car manufacturers to ensure full compatibility between the Child Restraint Systems (CRS) and the car. An i-Size CRS is 100% compatible with an i-Size vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
IKONIC Car Seat
Age Range and Installation Methods
Size / Approx. Age
40 - 105 cm
birth - 4 years
||Isofix + Anti Rotation Leg
|75 - 105 cm
15 months - 4 years
||Isofix + Anti Rotation Leg
- Only for use in vehicles with ISOFIX anchors or have i-Size seats.
- Group 0+ and 1 rear facing position. installation with isofix anchors and anti-rotation leg and using the 5-point harness for the child.
- Group 1 rear-facing and forward-facing position, installation with isofix anchors and anti-rotation leg and the 5-point harness for the child.
Jane IKONIC: Instruction manual
Jane IKONIC: List of approved cars**
** Some seats in other vehicles may also be suitable for fitting this child seat.
If your make or model of car is not on the current approved list, then it is likely we haven't got round to checking that combination yet.
Note as this is an i-Size car seat it is 100% compatible with an i-Size vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
For any further query, ask the shop assistant when you buy it, or ask JANÉ directly.