The most urban and all-round pushchair
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Why Buy Me?
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system. Automatically retracting rear wheels make it 10% more compact.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock on the handlebar.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit with extendable hood.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable leatherette handlebar (80-100cm).
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Compatible with the most innovative travel system options in the world.
- Available in a range of colours.
Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock-absorbing properties; independent, long epic travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning; a double hand brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg | Complete weight: 13.8 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors can attached to most car seats on the market.
MULTI CAR SEAT COMPATIBILITY
The Jané EPIC pushchair has the Pro-fix system built-in, allowing the following recommended infant car seats and carrycots to convert the EPIC pushchair into a Pram or Travel System without requiring any adaptors.
Recommended Coordinating Range:
Jané Koos i-Size
Jané Matrix Light 2, Matrix i-Size
Jané Micro Carrycot
Jané Transporter Carrycot
Be Cool Zero
Multi Car Seat Adaptors:
Compatible with most branded car seats on the market when used in connection with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors (available separately.)
CHOOSE YOUR TRAVEL SYSTEM
Epic + Matrix Light 2
the world’s safest, healthiest, convertible all-in-one lie-flat carrycot and car seat.
Provides comfort and safety for your baby sitting up or lying down in the car, perfect for long journeys.
Epic + Micro
the foldable carrycot that provides a practical, lie-flat and light-weight option for transporting your baby while he rests.
Epic + Micro + Koos iSize
with Micro Soft Carrycot, a practical and light-weight foldable carrycot with a quick unfolding system, and
Koos iSize, the iSize baby carrier with dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
Epic instruction manual