Jane Epic + Micro
Practical, dynamic and very comfortable thanks to the active suspension.
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
Includes Micro Foldable Carrycot
This travel system package comes complete with MICRO foldable carrycot – the practical and light option for transporting baby whilst he rests
- What's Included -
Micro foldable carrycot
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Coordinating Seat Liner.
Leatherette handle bar.
- Independent Review -
- Why Buy Me? -
PU tyres: 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
Smooth ride with shock absorber suspension
Patented compact folding with retracting rear wheels
Leatherette handle with handbrake
- Technical Characteristics -
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
Micro Foldable Carrycot
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- Aluminium structure delivers stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort.
- The Micro carrycot includes an extendable hood and removable apron.
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping or for naps during the day.
- Carrying handle.
- Profix connection system to easily and quickly attach to the pram chassis. Compatible with Jané pushchairs using the Pro-Fix system. (No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits)
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions: Open 80 x 45 x 30 cm, Folded 80 x 45 x 15 cm
- Approved under the European Safety Standard for pushchairs and prams EN1888.
Compatible Car Seat & Carrycots
The Jané EPIC pushchair has the Pro-fix system built-in, allowing all Jané infant car seats and carrycots to convert the pushchair into a pram or travel system without requiring any adaptors or fitting kits. This pushchair is also compatible with most branded car seats on the market when used in connection with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors (available separately).