Jane Epic + Micro
Practical, dynamic and very comfortable thanks to the active suspension.
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
Includes Micro Foldable Carrycot
This travel system package comes complete with MICRO foldable carrycot – the practical and light option for transporting baby whilst he rests
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
New tubular aluminium chassis that makes lightweight and more hard-wearing.
Extremely compact patented folding system. Automatically retracting rear wheels make it 10% more compact.
Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
Double brake lock on the handlebar.
Seat faces either direction.
Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
Complete with the MICRO - a lightweight, practical and foldable carrycot.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Micro foldable carrycot
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Coordinating Seat Liner.
Leatherette handle bar.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS -
- WHY BUY ME -
PU tyres: 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
Smooth ride with shock absorber suspension
Patented compact folding with retracting rear wheels
Leatherette handle with handbrake
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- The attractive design is based on a top quality anodised aluminium structure giving it great stability.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort. .
- The Micro carrycot includes an extendable hood with an removable apron.
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- Carrying handles.
- Profix connection system to easily and quickly attach to the pram chassis.
Compatible Car Seat & Carrycots
This Jané pushchair is compatible with all Jané Car Seat with the PRO-FIX connection system and most infant car seats on the market when used with the Jane Multi Car Seat Adaptors (available as an optional accessory).
Recommended Coordinating Range:
Jané Koos i-Size, Nest i-Size
Jané iMatrix i-Size, Matrix Light 2
Jané Micro Carrycot