Epic + Matrix Light 2 Travel System
The most urban and all-round pushchair
With urban and cosmopolitan features and design, Epic is a very pragmatic pram. A one-of-a-kind pushchair!
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
Matrix Light 2
Complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
10 reasons why the Jané EPIC is for you...
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system with automatically retracting rear wheels to make it 10% more compact.
- Independent long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock is located on the handlebar instead of the chassis to allow plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit with extendable hood.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable eco-leatherette handlebar (80-100cm).
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats & carrycot with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- What's Included -
Matrix Light 2 infant car seat and carrycot
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
Eco leather handlebar and bumper bar.
Extra large extendable UV50+ hood
- Awards -
Epic & Matrix Light 2
- Why Buy Me? -
Extendable UV50+ Hood
Extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
Advanced PU Tyres
10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
Independent smooth ride shock absorber suspension.
Room For Your Feet
Inverted "C" shaped rear structure leaves space free for your feet. Patented compact folding with retracting rear wheels
Height Adjustable Handle
80-100 cm Leatherette ergonomic handlebar with coordinating coloured stitching and handy parking brake lever.
- Technical Characteristics -
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg | Complete weight: 13.8 kg
MATRIX LIGHT 2 - Convertible car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg