Crosswalk R 10 Piece Matrix Bundle
Save more with our range of travel system bundle packages
This Bundle includes: • Pushchair Chassis, • Pushchair Seat unit, • Pram changing Bag & Mattress, • Reversible Seat Liner, • Raincover, • Extendable UV50+ Hood, • Matrix Light 2 Car Seat & Carrycot, • Isofix Base for Matrix Light 2, • Cup Holder, • Luxury Nest Footmuff, • Shopping Basket.
Crosswalk R Pushchair
Chic in the city, strong in the country.
The Crosswalk R is specifically designed for keeping your baby safe and comfortable on long walks. A trip to the mountains? On a walk in the countryside? Jané's four-wheeled Crosswalk R pushchair adapts to the most difficult terrain.
This authentic all terrain pushchair is very comfortable for baby thanks to its active suspension, independent shock absorbers and large diameter puncture-proof wheels.
This high performance all terrain pushchair has also a unique built-in compact folding system. Its cool design makes it ideal for the city and its strength with the suspension makes it the perfect pushchair for the country.
Includes the unique Matrix Light 2 system + Isofix Base
Complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix Platform is the isofix security system that turns 'Matrix Light 2' into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
10 reasons why the Jané Crosswalk is Chic in the city, and strong in the country...
- Independent long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Large all-terrain wheels with Hydrolytic PU tyres are puncture proof and 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional pushchair tyres. These wheels combined with its inverted 'C' shaped chassis gives plenty of clearance for true off-road adventures.
- Double brake lock is located on the handlebar instead of the chassis to allow plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Large sized seat with multiple reclining positions including a unique fully horizontal 180° Lie-flat seat position for new-born babies, supports natural, stress-free sleep.
- Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection.
- The Eco Leather handlebar can be adjusted to suit everyone (85 - 107 cm).
- Extremely compact patented folding system with automatically retracting rear wheels to make it 10% more compact.
- The baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Comes with the hood, basket, rain cover and Changing pram bag so you can take it everywhere.
- Health Benefits of the Matrix Light 2 System -
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- Awards -
- Why Buy Me? -
Large Seat and Hood
New-born lie-back seat unit with Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing and give plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
Independent shock absorber suspension
even with the seat attached, thanks to its detachable wheels and its patented folding action that makes it 10% more compact.
Height Adjustable Handle
85-107 cm Leatherette ergonomic handlebar with coordinating coloured stitching.
- Technical Characteristics -
Crosswalk R pushchair
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding, even with the seat unit still attached. All wheels detachable for extra compactness.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that have greater shock absorbing properties and are 10 times more hard-wearing than EVA traditional tyres.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large Capacity Basket 4 kg / 10 litres..
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood with visor: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Folded: 67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Weight: Chassis: 10.5kg | Seat unit: 4.4 kg
- Wheel Diameter: Rear 27 cm | Front 22 cm
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
MATRIX LIGHT 2 - Convertible car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg