CROSSWALK R + MICRO + ZERO car seat & Isofix Base
Chic in the city, strong in the country.
The authentic all terrain. Very comfortable thanks to the active suspension and large diameter wheels.
Crosswalk R is the new high performance all terrain pushchair with a compact folding system. Its cool design makes it ideal for the city and its strength with the suspension makes it the perfect pushchair for the country.
And what’s more, its large size wheels with independent shock absorbing suspension and the aluminium tubular chassis make it really hard-wearing and safe, while giving it its own unique and very appealing style.
Includes Micro + Zero Infant Car Seat
This travel system package comes complete with Micro Soft Carrycot, a practical and light-weight foldable carrycot with a quick unfolding system, and the Zero baby carrier with dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
10 reasons why the Jané Crosswalk is Chic in the city, and strong in the country
- Independent long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Large all-terrain wheels with Hydrolytic PU tyres are puncture proof and 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional pushchair tyres. These wheels combined with its inverted 'C' shaped chassis gives plenty of clearance for true off-road adventures.
- Double brake lock is located on the handlebar instead of the chassis to allow plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Large sized seat with multiple reclining positions including a unique fully horizontal 180° Lie-flat seat position for new-born babies, supports natural, stress-free sleep.
- Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection.
- The synthetic leather handlebar can be adjusted to suit everyone (85 - 107 cm).
- Extremely compact patented folding system with automatically retracting rear wheels to make it 10% more compact.
- The baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Comes with the hood, basket, rain cover and Changing pram bag so you can take it everywhere.
- VIDEO DEMO -
Chic in the city, strong in the country.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Crosswalk R Pushchair.
Micro soft Carrycot
Zero Group 0+ Infant car seat.
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
Synthetic leather handlebar.
Extra large extendable UV50+ hood.
Large Capacity Basket.
- AWARDS -
Crosswalk, Micro & Koos
- WHY BUY ME? -
Large Seat and Hood
New-born lie-back seat unit with Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing and give plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
Independent shock absorber suspension
even with the seat attached, thanks to its detachable wheels and its patented folding action that makes it 10% more compact.
Height Adjustable Handle
85-107 cm Leatherette ergonomic handlebar with coordinating coloured stitching.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
Crosswalk R pushchair
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding, even with the seat unit still attached. All wheels detachable for extra compactness.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that have greater shock absorbing properties and are 10 times more hard-wearing than EVA traditional tyres.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Extra Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- Folded: 67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6 kg Pushchair weight: 14.9 kg
Micro Foldable Carrycot
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting your baby while he rests.
- Quick folding and unfolding system. To fold the carrycot you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- The stylish modern design is based on an anodised aluminium structure that provides great quality and stability.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort. .
- The Micro Soft carrycot includes an extendable hood and removable apron..
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping or for naps during the day.
- Carrying handle.
- Profix connection system to easily and quickly attach to the pram chassis. Compatible with Jané pushchairs using the Pro-Fix system. (No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits)
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions: Open 80 x 45 x 30 cm, Folded 80 x 45 x 15 cm
- Approved under the European Safety Standard for pushchairs and prams EN1888.
ZERO Car Seat
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the chassis with just one movement.
- All round protection. Polypropylene injected body very resistant to impacts.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- 3 harness height positions for when your child grows.
- Removable insert.
- Ventilation system for permanent air circulation.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide with seat belt lock, for greater stability.
- Built-in handy rear storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Includes a hood/canopy to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Dual installation methods: either using the vehicles seat belt or with Isofix using the ZERO Platform base.
- Complies with ECE R44/04
- Classified as Universal, and Group 0+ 0-13 kg (birth to 15 months approx.)
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 38cm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Attaches to JANE & BECOOL pushchairs using the Pro-fix system; no awkward fitting kits required.