Be Cool Spirit Convert + Zero Car Seat
Two-part pushchair that includes a seat that converts into a carrycot without having to fiddle about with any straps, with just a simple click the seat becomes a comfortable carrycot with enough stability and rigidity to be placed on the floor. Includes a comfortable mattress for when it is used as a carrycot. The chassis has a very simple and compact folding system. This convertible seat along with the baby carrier make it a complete, handy, and economic option to cover all baby’s needs for getting about.
- Spirit Convert (Pram, Carrycot & Pushchair
- Zero Group 0+ infant car seat
- Coordinating pram bag with changing mat.
- Large basket
Spirit Pram Features:
- Chassis made of aluminium with compact, book type folding system.
- Compatible with seat that can be converted into a carrycot and with the Zero infant car seat without the need for connectors.
- Reversible seat unit, so baby can face the parent or the world.
- Detachable wheels for extra compactness when folded.
- Adjustable handlebar positions.
- Protective handlebar cover.
- Maximum reclining for newborn.
- Reclinable seat with just one hand.
- Extendable hood with apron.
- Simultaneous brake.
- Very compact book-type folding. Easy and compact holding.
- Dimensions unfolded: 105 x 59 x 87 cm | Folded:40 x 60 x 76 cm
- Weight: Chassis 6.3 kg, Seat unit 4.8 kg
Zero Car Seat Features:
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the chassis with just one movement.
- All round protection. Polypropylene injected body very resistant to impacts.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- 3 harness height positions for when your child grows.
- Removable insert.
- Ventilation system for permanent air circulation.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide with seat belt lock, for greater stability.
- Built-in handy rear storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Includes a hood/canopy to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Dual installation methods: either using the vehicles seat belt or with Isofix using the ZERO Platform base.
- Complies with ECE R44/04
- Classified as Universal, and Group 0+ 0-13 kg (birth to 15 months approx.)
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 38cm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Attaches to JANE & BECOOL pushchairs using the Pro-fix system; no awkward fitting kits required.