Be Cool Flow Car Seat
- 9-36 Kg, 9 months to 12 years approx.
- Forward facing use only. Groups 1,2 & 3
- Install with Isofix & Top Tether (Universal) and later with the 3-point seat belt.
- ECE R44/04 Approved. Universal Classification and ready to shortly gain R-129 I-Size approval.
The versatile Be Cool FLOW is a group 1-2-3 high-back booster seat with side impact protection and an integral harness which is secured in the car using ISOFIX anchorage points. It will grow with your child from approx. 9 months through to 12 years old (9-36kg)
The FLOW car seat is quickly and easily fitted in the car in a forward facing position using ISOFIX anchorage points and a top tether and can also be installed using the vehicle seat belt. Colour indicators on the ISOFIX confirms correct installation.
- Group 1/2/3 car seat equipped with isofix and top tether, approved under Standard R-44 and ready to shortly gain R-129 I-Size approval.
- Concealable, tamper-proof harnesses.
- Adjustable headrest to cover up to 150 cm.
- Includes very comfortable textile insert for group 1 which, together with the 12 degrees of reclining, make it a very comfortable seat.
- 5-point safety harness for Group 1 stage, 9-18 kg (approx. 9m to 4 years)
- Adult 3-point seat belt for Groups 2 & 3 stages, 15-36 kg (approx. 3 -12 years)
- Includes removable padded insert cushion for younger children.
- Auto-adaptable harness positions according to the height of the headrest.
- Group 1 stage: Can only be used with ISOFIX and the third anchor point (top tether).
- Group 2 & 3 stages: Can be used with the double ISOFIX points without the third anchor (Top Tether) and with the vehicle 3-point seat belt at the same time.
- Dimensions: 61-81 x 44 x 58 cm
- Weight: 11.6 kg