Jane Rider + Transporter + Koos iSize
Quality and comfort combined with a simple compact fold system.
At the top of the Jané range is the Rider and its 3 wheel all-terrain version, the Trider. Its anodised aluminium tubular chassis is fitted with an ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensuring that when the chassis folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market.
The lightness of the aluminium along with the balanced geometry and the large diameter rear wheels, make it quick, comfortable and easy to push, while the magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes the ride very comfortable for your baby.
The streamlined chassis has a unique inverted ‘C’ shaped structure making it easier to push and, because there’s no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, your posture isn’t compromised, offering you a light, easy stroll.
The higher seating position means the Rider can also be used as a highchair when out and about as it adapts perfectly to table level. Its seat unit is also reversible meaning it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing you or facing ahead.
Includes Transporter 2 + Koos iSize car seat
This travel system package comes complete with the Transporter 2; maximum protection in a carrycot for your baby's first months which can also be used for sleeping and in the car as a lie-flat car seat, ideal for longer journeys. And also including the latest version of the award winning KOOS i-Size infant car seat - the new iSize car seat with dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
- VIDEOS -
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
Minimalist style but with all the benefits of an extreme design.
Adjustable suspension with shock absorber offers baby maximum comfort.
Large deep seat unit with extendable hood.
Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
Dual action handbrake.
Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
Comes with the Transporter 2; a carrycot that can also be used for sleeping and in the car as a lie-flat car seat, ideal for longer journeys.
Complete with the KOOS iSize infant car seat - the new iSize car seat with dual installation: isofix or seat belt.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Transporter 2 carrycot
Koos iSize infant car seat
Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
Extra large extendable UV50+ hood
Coordinating and Reversible Seat Liner.
Coordinating XL Muslin Cloth.
- AWARDS -
Rider, Transporter & Koos
- WHY BUY ME? -
Large puncture proof PU wheels which are 10 times harder wearing & ball bearings for maximum freedom of movement.
Higher Seating Position
Higher seating position means it can be used as a highchair when out and about. Extendable 50 UPF Hood with raincover.
Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
Convenient one touch parking brake on the handlebar
Height Adjustable Handle
80-113 cm hardwearing leatherette ergonomic handlebar.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Easily unfolds with just one hand.
- Detachable and reversible seat unit allows baby to faces either direction.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- 3 position reclining backrest and footrest 110°, 125° and 142°
- Handle bar brake lever, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability and new with highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby’s comfort.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution (ie.car fumes in the city) and to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (80 - 113 cm).
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood with visor: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included..
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 80-113 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider Chassis weight: 10.3 kg | Rider Chassis + Seat: 14.5 kg
Transporter 2 Carrycot
- Can be used as a lie-flat car seat. Unlike conventional infant car seats this lie-flat auto carrycot doesn’t have any time restrictions, meaning a newborn can travel in it for longer journeys nonstop.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating and its misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
- Integral shock absorbing material offers 360° protection.
- 3-Point safety harness keeps baby safely in place.
- Easy one-pull harness adjustment.
- Its Reinforced honeycomb structure reduces weight for carrying and maximises structural integrity.
- Adjustable backrest is reclined from an outside lever so not disturbing baby when they fall asleep.
- Breathable materials and the ventilation system maintains a comfortable temperature for baby.
- Pro-Fix system, compatible with all Jané pushchairs.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video.
- Suitable for: Group 0, 0-10kg, birth to 9 months approx. ECE R44.04 Approved. Universal Classification.
- Dimensions: 89 x 44 x 33.5 cm
- Internal Measurements: 20 x 65 x 26 cm (Depth x Length x Width).
- Weight: 5.3 kg
Koos iSize infant car seat
- Koos iSize is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129, for children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- When used with the iPlatform base it is anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Koos iSize is compatible with the European Regulations R44 and the new R129 (iSize). Means it can be installed with car seat belts (ECE R44/04) if the base isn't available.
- The PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the new iPlatform ISOFIX base and all Jané PROFIX pushchairs and chassis.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions while baby is in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact.