MINNUM CITY + iMATRIX
Designed for the city
The Special Edition range from Jané offers a touch of luxury with the very best in style and design for you and your baby. This travel systems uses only the highest quality materials and is complete with the coordinating iMatrix advanced i-Size safety car seat that turns into a lie-flat carrycot, offering you the ultimate and the most technologically advanced travel system on the market.
Minnum from Jané has been designed right down to the last detail to give excellent manoeuvrability, which means you’ll be able to cope easily with whatever the city throws at you. Ultra-light aluminium chassis, with dual action brakes, front and rear suspension and Pro-Fix system to attach the seat in the forward or rearward facing position.
Simple and compact folding system, height adjustable leatherette ergonomic handlebar and just 6.5 kg in weight. Not only will you have one of the most versatile pushchairs on the market, but you will be just as agile when it comes to manoeuvring it, and all with the maximum comfort and safety for your baby.
MINNUM CITY & iMATRIX
Special Edition - Cactus
Minnum pushchair complete with the world’s first iSize convertible all-in-one car seat and carrycot complete with the iPlatform, the i-Size isofix car seat base for fitting the car seat in the car in seconds.
The only i-Size infant car seat that turns into a carrycot
The iMatrix is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, which means that with just one movement, it can be fitted onto your Jané chassis to make it a unique and healthier i-Size travel system.
When used on the pram chassis or separately as a carrycot it can be fully reclined to be used in the healthier 180° Lie-Flat position which is recommended by health officials. It can also be used for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
When in the car the Pro-fix locking allows for ultra-quick installation in the car in the sitting-up position on the i-Size Isofix iPlatform base, which is included and the latest in car safety available.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Minnum Special Edition Pushchair
iMatrix iSize Special Edition Car Seat and Carrycot
iPlatform i-Size isofix Base
Leatherette handle and bumper bar
Coordinating XXL Muslin cloth
Coordinating Pram bag with changing mattress
- VIDEOS -
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
● Minnium Special Edition is our most technologically advanced travel system with the choice of two coordinating and innovative iSize safety car seats, the latest in car safety available.
● Easy to manoeuvre thanks to the short distance between axles, ideal for the city and helps you take urban life in your stride.
● PU tyres for greater comfort on bumpy ground and are also 10 times harder wearing than normal tyres.
● Independent front and rear suspension provides a stable and comfortable ride.
● Pushchair seat is suitable from birth thanks to its fully reclinable, roomy, removable and reversible seat unit with adjustable footrest.
● Large, extendable hood for protection against the sun, wind and rain (raincover also included).
● Full height adjustable handle with an ergonomic leatherette handle grip (85-100 cm).
● Simple folding chassis is compact, light to carry and fits almost anywhere, even with the seat unit still attached.
● Ultra lightweight aluminium chassis at only 6.5 kg.
● Complete with the iMatrix i-Size car seat, a unique car seat that turns into a carrycot.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
Minnum Special Edition Pushchair
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to the short distance between axles; ideal for the city.
- Ultra-lightweight aluminium chassis at only 6.5kg.
- PU tyres for greater comfort on bumpy ground and 10 times harder wearing than normal tyres.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Lockable swivel wheels.
- Dual action brakes - making the wheel lock more secure.
- Leathertte ergonomic handle grip and bumper bar.
- Simple compact folding system, even with the seat in place.
- Fully reclining 3 position backrest with extending hood that's suitable from birth to active toddler.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 100 cm).
- Large shopping basket.
- Chassis Folded: H31 x L58 x W52-60 cm
- Chassis Folded with Seat unit & Wheels: H40 x L76 x W52-60 cm
- Unfolded: H88-102 x L85-100 x W60 cm
iMatrix i-Size car seat & Base
- Complies with the ECE R129 i-Size regulations. For children with a height between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months. Always in the rearward facing position.
- 20% lighter than previous Matrix versions
- iMatrix's base uses ultra-quick connectors with Pro-fix locking. Anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- 4 recline positions to adapt to your baby's comfort.
- Can be used in the 180° Lie-Flat position on the pram chassis or separately as a carrycot.
- Use for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from its base and any Jané chassis with just one movement.
- Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest means the baby's head is in a better position when sitting up and increases the interior space of the baby carrier.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood and apron to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
NOTE: iMatrix i-Size / Matrix Light 2 main differences.
As the iMatrix is an i-Size car seat it means, like all i-size car seats, that it uses the ISOFIX system and not seat belts to install into your car. Also the lie-flat functionality is limited to the pram and carrycot modes, and not available in the car. If you wish to have the option of seat belt installation and the lie-flat position when in the car, then you would need to look at the MATRIX LIGHT 2 version travel systems.
- Featuring iMatrix i-Size car seat and Carrycot -