360° Rotating, i-Size car seat, with extended rear facing and two positions with only one installation
- I-Size car seat (R129).
- Rearward facing from 40 to 105 cm (Birth to 4 years)
- Forward facing from 15 months up to 105 cm ( 15 months to 4 years)
- Installation: Isofix with anti rotation leg
- 360° Rotating Seat Feature - Makes entering and switching ride positions incredibly easy
- Rearward Facing. From 40 to 105cm - (Approx. Birth to 4 years)
- Forward Facing from 15 months to 105cm - (Approx 4 years)
The new IKONIC car seat meets and exceeds the higher crash testing requirements of the i-Size legislation (ECE R129)
It has an adjustable headrest with 5 positions that can be easily adjusted to suit the baby’s height. The height adjustment mechanism can also be used while the baby is in the seat, allowing you to adjust it to your baby for the perfect fit.
The Ikonic's fitted harness and headrest provide synchronised adjustment, and its 5-point harness spreads the load across the body better in the event of an accident.
Ikonic includes a new 40-60 cm cushion insert, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact.
The reclining function operates with just one hand. 4 positions in both the rearward and forward facing position. With the reclining adjustment you can choose the most comfortable position for your baby. All of them are equally safe.
Isofix + anti-rotation leg. This is the safest installation position, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety. Fewer installation risks compared to seats installed with the vehicle seat belt.
- VIDEOS -
- AWARDS -
Awarded GOLD in the Best Rotating Car Seat Category, and Silver in the Rear-Facing for Longer Category.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
360° Rotating Seat Feature
Two Positions with Only One Installation
Forward or Rear Facing Position
Extended Rear Facing option for up to 4 years
Simple and secure to fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
Ikonic i-Size Car Seat
New-born cushion insert
- WHY BUY ME? -
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
- Rearward facing for children of 40 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (Birth to 4 years approx.)
- Forward facing for children of 76 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (15 months to 4 years approx.)
- 360° rotating in both positions. Makes placing the child in the seat and switching ride positions incredibly easy.
- Meets and exceeds i-Size safety standard by allowing extended rear facing to 4 years.
- Easy rotate the seat with just one hand, leaving one free for baby.
- Built-in features to avoid installation errors.
- 4 reclining positions in both the rearward and forward facing position with just one hand.
- Inside the seat is covered with materials that absorb impacts.
- Better external visibility for the child thanks to the height of the seat.
- Adjust the harness height and headrest in a single synchronised one hand adjustment.
- Adjustable headrest with 5 positions while the baby is in the seat.
- Integrated 5-point harness with one pull adjustment that spreads the loads across the body better in the event of an accident.
- Simple and secure to fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points.
- Isofix + anti-rotation leg. This is the safest installation position, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert included, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact. Easily removed for washing or when baby out grows it.
- Ventilation in the shell.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Dimensions: 78 x 44 x 119.5 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- INSTALLATION VIDEO -
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL -
- APPROVED CARS -
I-Size car seats will fit all i-Size certified cars and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
This is an “i-Size” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation 129/00, for general use in vehicles fitted with the “i-Size” system.
It can be used in vehicles with “i-Size” authorised seats (check the details in your vehicles instruction manual) and vehicles
compatible with the class B1 or D ISOfix category.
We have so far fitted and confirmed compatibility on the seats of the following vehicles (click on the PDF download) >>
Some seats in other vehicles may also be suitable for fitting this child seat.
If your make or model of car is not on the current approved list, then it is likely we haven't got round to checking that combination yet.
It is also worth noting that I-Size car seats will fit all i-Size certified cars and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
For any further query, ask the shop assistant when you buy it, or ask JANÉ directly.