BeCool 03 lite
360 Rotating i-Size car seat
New latest generation car seat designed to guarantee maximum safety for the child in the car from newborn (40 cm.), up to 4 years old, approximately (105 cm tall).
Approved under standard R129, more commonly known as i-Size, the Child Restraint System has all the latest safety and comfort features.
It is equipped with a convenient side loading position from the car door, and offers the possibility of extending its use in the rearward facing position for the entire duration of its use or switching to the forward-facing position when the child is 75 cm tall until the end of its use when the child is 4 approximately.
- i-Size car seat (R129).
- Rearward facing from 40 to 105 cm (Birth to 4 years)
- Forward facing from 15 months up to 105 cm ( 15 months to 4 years)
- Isofix + anti rotation leg
Rearward facing up to 15 months at least
Many parents change their baby’s seat for a forward facing one too soon, in general when the child is round about 9 months old or weighs 9 kg due, in part, to the confusion caused by the R44 standard recommendation.
Under the i-Size standard, forward facing CRS may only be used once the child is 15 months old, although it is recommended to keep the baby in the rearward facing position for as long as possible. This increase is necessary because the baby’s neck is not developed enough to support the weight of the head, which is proportionately bigger than an adult’s head, and this leads to a risk of injury in the event of a head-on impact.
The BeCool 03 i-Size car seat can be used in the recommended rearward facing position from birth to 4 years.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS -
360° Rotating Seat Feature
Forward or Rear Facing Position
Extended Rear Facing option for up to 4 years
Simple and secure to fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED -
03 Lite i-Size Car Seat
New-born cushion insert
- WHY BUY ME? -
Forward facing position. For children of 75-105cm tall (approx. 15 months to 4 years old).
Extended Rear Facing
Rearward facing position. For children of 40-105 cm tall (approx birth to 4 years old). Included is a new-born insert that adapts according to the size of the baby.
Side Loading Position.
Easily rotate the seat to face the car door. Makes placing and securing the toddler into the seat easier.
360° Rotating Seat Feature.
Makes entering and switching ride positions incredibly easy.
Close-up of the Isofix telescopic anchor. This is the safest installation method, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety. Fewer installation risks compared to seats installed with the vehicle seat belt.
Front leg close-up, third Isofix system point. Adjustable height from 36 to 55 cm.
Highest headrest position up to 105cm. approx. 4 years. The headrest can be adjusted to suit the baby’s height and can also be adjusted while the baby is in the seat.
Wraparound Side Protection.
State-of-the-art safety performance, by complying with the latest i-Size (R129) car seat regulation.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS -
- Rearward facing for children of 40 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (Birth to 4 years approx.)
- Forward facing for children of 75 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (15 months to 4 years approx.)
- 360° rotating seat system makes entering and switching ride positions incredibly easy.
- Meets and exceeds i-Size safety standard by allowing extended rear facing to 4 years.
- Built-in features to avoid installation errors.
- Full reclining positions in both the rearward and forward facing position with just one hand.
- Inside the seat is covered with materials that absorb impacts.
- Automatic headrest adjustment: adjust the harness height and headrest in a single synchronised one hand adjustment.
- Integrated 5-point harness with one pull adjustment.
- Simple and secure to fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points.
- Front leg, third Isofix system point. Adjustable height from 36 to 55 cm.
- Includes a removable newborn insert to correct the angle of the baby’s back (for babies 40-80cm tall).
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- EVOLUTION -
New evolutionary cushion insert for use with newborn babies (40 cm.) until the end of its use at approximately 80 cm.
Protective wings and headrest insert for greater side protection when used for newborn babies.
The side protectors and headrest insert can be removed as the baby grows and no longer needs them.
The side protectors and headrest insert can be removed as the baby grows and no longer needs them
Highest headrest position up to 105cm. approx. 4 years. The headrest can be adjusted to suit the baby’s height.
SAFETY SEATS AND CAR COMPATIBILITY
The i-Size standard has been developed together with car manufacturers to ensure full compatibility between the CRS and the car. An i-Size CRS is 100% compatible with an i-Size vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.